This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) governs the relationship between the owner of https://копер.рф/ (hereinafter referred to as “Koper.rf” or the “Administration”) on the one hand, and the user of the website on the other.
The Koper.rf website is not a mass media outlet.
By using the website, you agree to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use the Koper.rf website!
Rights and Obligations of the Parties
The User has the right to:
– Search for information on the website
– Obtain information from the website
– Copy information to other websites with attribution
– Use the information from the website for personal non-commercial purposes
The Administration has the right to:
– Create, modify, or cancel rules at its discretion and as necessary
– Restrict access to any information on the website
– Create, modify, or delete information
The User undertakes to:
– Not disrupt the functionality of the website
– Not use scripts (programs) for automated information gathering and/or interaction with the Site and its Services
The Administration undertakes to:
– Maintain the functionality of the website, except in cases where it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration’s control.
Liability of the Parties
– The Administration is not responsible for the accuracy of information copied from other sources.
– The Administration is not responsible for services provided by third parties.
– In case of force majeure (combat actions, a state of emergency, natural disasters, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the preservation of information posted by the User or uninterrupted operation of the information resource.
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement comes into effect with any use of this website. The Agreement ceases to be in effect when a new version is posted. The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this Agreement at its discretion. The Administration does not notify users of changes to the Agreement.
This Agreement was developed based on legal documents from the “Praville” service.